JFS Elder Care Solutions is Unique
We know caring for an aging loved one can be overwhelming and making the right decisions can be difficult. Elder care needs are often complex.
Allies in Aging - JFS Elder Care Solutions (a service offered by JFS of Metrowest) is a non-profit program which provides comprehensive Geriatric Care Management services to older adults in the Metrowest area. All proceeds from the services provided benefit the children, families, and elders served at JFS of Metrowest.
JFS Elder Care Solutions is staffed by experienced Massachusetts licensed social workers and nurses, many with advanced certifications in care management, case management and dementia.
We work with a variety of home care agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and community service providers to ensure that we can help elders and their families select the best services possible based on their needs and their financial resources. We also work in conjunction with research centers, teaching hospitals and experienced physicians to insure that you get the best care possible.
- Assessment and Care Planning
- Consultation and Home Visit with Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Nurse (RN)
- Advocacy, Support, and Referrals
- Homecare, Homemaking, and Personal Care
- Case Management and Service Coordination
- Support for Elders at Home
- Assistance with Residential Planning
- Well-being Monitoring and Home Safety Checks
- Short- and Long-term Housing Placement Evaluations
- Family Caregiver Support
- EXTENSIVELY TRAINED STAFF who have experience supporting clients and families struggling with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- REASONABLE RATES that you can afford
- INTEGRATED SERVICE, which teams social workers and registered nurses
- DIRECT ACCESS to Lifeline products
- Assess medical/psychosocial status and home safety
- Refer to the best and most appropriate housing if needed
- Recommend home care services
- Identify relevant community resources
- Coordinate and integrate care when multiple providers are involved
- Refer to financial, legal, and medical services
- Escort to medical visits and communicate with health care providers